söndag 13 februari 2011

Moving

I'm currently in the middle of moving all my stuff out of my old apartment and into storage, as well as packing for the China trip. So far everything is going according to schedule.

A bit more about what will happen in China:

I will be leaving for Shanghai on February 17th, and stay there for roughly 20 weeks (one term). I will study at East China University of Science and Technology (Shanghai). During my stay, I will work with a classmate and two Chinese students on a robotics project, focused on vision systems. We will have a previously built robotic platform and control it by the means of a laptop running AI and vision system software.

Though it is not decided yet, most likely we will use hardware such as the Microsoft Kinect or the Sony PS3 eye (two) as vision system (or just two random cameras that work with the laptop). For software, we will use a Linux platform and the OpenCV framework. It will be exciting to see what we can cook up with this during our stay!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar